MANIFOLDS AND HANDPUMPS
We supply Manifold blocks for the use in wind turbines & hydraulic applications.
Our hydraulic manifolds consolidate and optimize machine control brake functions.
The manifolds are flexible, compact, vibration-resistant, and very reliable in operation. Various control functions can be combined into a single manifold. Whether you have the need for a replacement manifold or the design of a complete new manifold according your hydraulic diagram our engineers can assist you with finding the optimum solution taking efficiency and safety into consideration. For each design we manufacture a prototype and deliver you all the drawings and certificates needed to ensure that the manifold functions as it should be.
Advantages of our manifolds:
- All manifolds are 100% circuit logic and function-tested.
- Can be manufactured in steel or aluminium design.
- Seat valves with no leakage
- Maximum functionality in a very small space
- Anodized or zinc plating for protection in severe environments.
- Industry-common valve cavities.
- Fittings, safeties, valves and accessory components can be included.
We manufacture screw-in, cartridge-style, push or pull type hand pumps with two built-in checks to operate manifold blocks manually. The hand pumps are delivered including a handling kit to operate the hand pump.
Advantages of our integrated hand pumps:
- Hardened parts for long life.
- Handle Beam rotates 360°
- Push or pull linkage standard.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Industry common cavity.
- Displacement up to 21,3 cc per stroke.