MANIFOLDS AND HANDPUMPS
We supply manifold blocks for the use in wind turbines and hydraulic applications.
Our hydraulic manifolds consolidate and optimize machine control brake functions. The manifolds are flexible, compact, vibration-resistant, and very reliable in operation. Various control functions can be combined into a single manifold. Whether you have the need for a replacement manifold or the design of a complete new manifold according to your hydraulic diagram, our engineers can assist you with finding the optimal solution, taking efficiency and safety into consideration. For each design, we manufacture a prototype and provide you with all drawings and certificates needed to ensure that the manifold functions as it should be.
Advantages of our manifolds:
- All manifolds are 100% circuit logic and function-tested.
- Can be manufactured in steel or aluminium design.
- Seat valves with no leakage
- Maximum functionality in a very small space
- Anodized or zinc plating for protection in severe environments.
- Industry-common valve cavities.
- Fittings, safeties, valves and accessory components can be included.
We manufacture screw-in, cartridge-style, push or pull type hand pumps with two built-in checks to operate manifold blocks manually. The hand pumps are delivered including a handling kit to operate the hand pump.
Advantages of our integrated hand pumps:
- Hardened parts for long life.
- Handle Beam rotates 360°
- Push or pull linkage standard.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Industry common cavity.
- Displacement up to 21,3 cc per stroke.